Monday, June 3, 2013

Palmolive® Soft Touch™


As a blogger I sometimes get the chance to try new products, Influenster was nice enough to provide me with two bottles of Palmolive® Soft Touch™, one to try and the other to share with a friend. I kept the Aloe and shared the Vitamin E. I am often a skeptic when it comes to trying new products due to my extensive list of allergies. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it didn't irritate my skin and that my hands didn't smell like red sauce after cleaning a HUGE pot that had been full of it. Generally products do one thing or the other, they either get my pots clean or make my hands smell nice. I am pleased to say that Palmolive® Soft Touch™  is Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands.  Palmolive® Soft Touch™ is available at Walmart.


I received products complimentary from Influenster. The views and opinions expressed are purely my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment