Friday, June 28, 2013

Deck the Halls

No this isn't a Christmas post, this is a small celebration for me however. My husband is active duty military and we just found out recently that we get to remain in this area for another SIX years (this is almost unheard of for someone in this lifestyle). Because of this, I get to finish decorating our home INCLUDING purchasing and hanging wall art, a ginormous luxury for a military spouse. I'm still browsing and making inspiration boards but here are some of the things i'm looking at doing. 



Pretty Botanicals



A buck mount (my husband shot one that looks similar to this one)



Some fun Shabby Chic Mirrors



If I get really adventurous I may even paint an accent wall, I'm loving Sherwin-Williams' Rainwashed at the moment. 



What is your favorite way to freshen up your walls?




No comments:

Post a Comment